Manchester attack: Police find 'significant' vehicle

A 24-year-old man has been arrested by police investigating the Manchester concert bombing.

POLICE in Manchester have found a auto they say could be "significant" to their enquiries.

Brothers Isaac and Abz Forjani, who were arrested by armed police soon after the attack before being released without charge, said they had been left "traumatised" by their cousin's actions.

Images and video posted to social media showed officers making the arrest, and cars being towed from the forecourt.

Officers have put in place a 100 metre (100-yard) cordon around a white Nissan Micra in southern Manchester.

Police walk up the street towards Devell House, in Rusholme, Manchester, Britain June 2, 2017.

North Korea missiles a 'direct threat' to Russian Federation
The issue arose briefly during questions from his audience, but Mattis did not address it directly. The North says it needs nuclear weapons to forestall the threat of USA attack.

"This is potentially a significant development in the investigation", Detective Chief Superintendent Russ Jackson said.

Abedi blew himself up in the attack at Manchester Arena and police have made a number of arrests as investigations continue.

Police say they are very interested in the movements of the vehicle and who was in it over the past few months.

Ten men remain in custody for questioning in connection with incident on 22 May.

The 23-year-old, who lived in a flat raided by counter-terror police in Shoreham-by-Sea on May 29, had been held on suspicion of terror offences.

Abedi, 22, bought most of the key component parts of the bomb in the days before the attack. He visited Libya before the attack, arriving back in the United Kingdom on May 18.

Related news