British model drugged, stuffed in bag and 'auctioned as sex slave'

British model drugged, stuffed in bag and 'auctioned as sex slave'

British model drugged, stuffed in bag and 'auctioned as sex slave'

A 30-year-old Polish man, who has British residency, was arrested on July 18 on suspicion of kidnap and extortion, state police said.

She was allegedly assaulted and drugged when she arrived at the studio the next day, then placed in a vehicle boot and taken to a small village near Turin where she was kept prisoner by Lukasz Pawel Herba, a British resident born in Poland, police said.

Her captor was described as British-Polish and tried to sell her on the internet for 300,000 Euros (£270,000).

Lukasz Pawel Herba has been jailed for trying to sell the woman on the dark web.

A picture supposedly uploaded to the organisation's website showed a topless woman tied up alongside details including measurements and nationality in an apparent advertisement - although the image is believed to have been taken from an unrelated pornographic film.

A British model was abducted in Milan and put up for auction online after being lured to a sham photoshoot.

Herba drove to an events hall in Milan, rented by the kidnapper, where he then held her captive.

12 inmates escape Alabama jail using peanut butter; 1 still at large
Kilpatrick was in jail for alleged drug offenses and, when apprehended, will have other offenses added to his list of charges. While 11 of the escapees have been captured, there is one, 24-year-old Brady Andrew Kilpatrick, who remains at large .

It is thought she was kept in the bag for two-and-a-half hours and stayed in Turin for six days.

The websites for the auctions included a description of the victim and a starting price but police said it was still unclear whether the suspect had made them up.

The model was reportedly told she would be killed if she reported the ordeal to police. The 20-year-old has given statements to police.

She was loaded into the trunk of a auto and taken to a cabin on the outskirts of Lemie, a remote town in the Italian Alps, she told authorities.

It added that she had been let go after one of its men made "a clear and solid stance in your case".

After six days held captive the woman was freed and taken to the British embassy in Milan, despite the ransom not being paid.

Milan police officer Lorenzo Bucossi told reporters the group the suspect was allegedly working for offered "mercenary services" on the dark web.

Related news