Free health clinics to be offered across South Texas
HARLINGEN, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Texas Division of State Well being Solutions is providing cost-free health and fitness clinics during the week at destinations across South Texas.
The department’s purpose is to prepare for disasters and public health and fitness emergencies, an initiative that is now named Operation Border Wellness Preparedness.
Available providers at the clinics incorporate healthcare exams, immunizations for small children and adults, sports activities physicals for college students, well being and diabetic issues screenings, dental and eyesight exams.
The clinics are scheduled to take put from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. now by way of Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the pursuing places:
- Brownsville at James Pace Early Faculty Superior University, positioned at 314 W. Los Ebanos Boulevard
- Harlingen at Harlingen College of Health Professions, situated at 2302 N. 21st Street
- Laredo at Lyndon B. Johnson 9th Grade Campus, situated at 5511 St. Luke Boulevard
- Raymondville at Raymondville Superior College, positioned at 601 F.M. 3168
- Rio Grande City at AC2E Elementary University, found at 1 S. Fort Ringgold
In San Juan, the clinics are scheduled from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. nowadays by means of Thursday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at PSJA Early College or university Superior Faculty, found at 805 W. Ridge Street.
Providers differ relying on the site.
The general public may well visit dshs.texas.gov/obhp2022 or get in touch with 2-1-1 to affirm which companies are available at a precise locale.